Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What a great two days - stomach flu not withstanding

Well... I've been home sick the last two days from work with the stomach flu. So between that and walking all over the high school after my students and during football, eating better and doing yoga twice a week.

Boy oh boy did it help, I've lost just under 30 lbs in about 6 weeks. Next payday I'm going to start the serious part of my diet and kick out all dairy and sugar products and cut way back on the carbs. I've done this kind of eating before because of my food allergies and found that I felt better and was healthier once all the toxins were out of my system. It's something I got away from the last few months as I was just to lazy to commit to it. I'm tired of being lazy, it's my life, my body and only I can make myself do it.

Let's see what else I've been doing that I haven't done in ages... I'm drawing and writing again. I've turned down a date-date and with good reason. At least I hope it is a good reason. :)

I'm getting tired so I'm off to bed - more to come later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home