Wednesday, September 21, 2005

simple words - their meanings - what they mean to me



Taste: to perceive or recognize as if by the sense of taste - I’m sure that you taste delectable.”

Lick: to draw the tongue over - "It is always best to start by licking...”

Kiss: to touch with the lips, especially as a mark of affection - "I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be kissed by someone who sees the real me.”

Lust: an intense longing - "I lust after your touch, which I have yet to experience.”

Seduction: something that attracts or charms - "Seduction is a time consuming adventure."

Study: to take in detail : especially with the intention of learing - "It is wise to study whom you care for."

Relationship: connecting or binding participants in a romantic or passionate attachment - "I want to have a stronger relationship with you, one that will withstand the tests to come."

Process: a natural phenomenon marked by gradual changes that lead toward a particular result -"This process must be handled delicately and without hurry.”

Show: to point out : direct attention to - "Sometimes an individual has to show and tell the object of their affections how much they really mean to them.”

Trust: assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something : one in which confidence is placed - "In you, I've placed my trust and my heart, both quite willingly and without hesitation."

Love: strong affection for another : unselfish loyal and benevolent concern - "I love you."

Commitment: an act of trust : something pledged - "My commitment is to us."

Friend: a favored companion - "I want to spend the rest of my life with my friend."

Genuine: free from pretense or hypocrisy; sincere - "Every word and thought that I have put down tonight, and the thoughts to come, are genuine.”


1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

Very nice! I like your definitions. Hope you had a great day! Love you sis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home