Friday, November 11, 2005

overview

Well - what is there to say about this week. It's been one? My darlin' has pretty much had a week from hell - which like it or not, effects my mood and week. Mine's, honestly, just been blah. I simply can't wait for it to be over and done with and get into next week. Mind you, I'm working straight through to next week.

Being as I'm the interpreter for the speech and debate team - and we have a tournament this weekend - it translates to "tired fingers, eyes, mind and body" - it also translates to "nice christmas bonus". Coupled with the fact that I ADORE speech and debate and anything theatrically dramatic - it's heaven, even if it is quite tiring. Oh, alright, it's down right exhausting. But what is life's accomplishments if we spend all our time trying to keep from accomplishing something because we are afraid or unwilling to work hard for them? I don't know either - when someone finds out - y'all let me know.

anywho - what else - I got my new car today. Okay- so it's not 2006 new, but it's new to me and while it's not a v8 ram that growled like my truck was - it's a nice little car that won't cost me 75 whenever I want to refill my tank (which needed done every third/forth day). Instead the new car takes like 25 dollars and I'm good for a full two weeks.

Yeah - I'm way tired... nap time for me. Laters.

(The holiday traveling countdown is as follows:

1 more Friday -Saturday tournament
1 more day of sleeping all sunday
1 more monday of speech and debate
1 more tuesday of OAP rehersals
1 more wednesday of football practice
1 more thursday of OAP rehersals
1 more friday of taking "peaches" to Houston and borrowing her Bug
1 more Saturday of "family time" w/mom and dad and sister in law
1 more Sunday of going to FBCG with the family and getting my "hug fix"
1 more drive up to OK (where I really want to be) for my Thanksgiving break
1 interesting week with the potential "in laws" and meeting His friends
1 harder than hell goodbye on the Sunday after Thanksgiving when He has to go to work and I have to head home
1 more Monday and week to follow- to add to the list till the 16th of December

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home