Thursday, November 03, 2005

Well... Varsity football for the mighty Vikings is over and done for yet another season. Our twin-city rivals beat us 9-6. Their three field goals (one of them was a 52yrds) were all it took to stop our one touch down and bad-snap-no-good-extra-point.
We played hard and were INCHES from goal line twice- almost there... then again, almost counts only (as my b/f says) in hand grenades and horseshoes. Our D-Line held 'em and kept them from getting even a single TD. (YEY D-LINE!)
Never the less, I enjoyed the game from the sidelines and was once again lucky and didn't get trampled while down there. I was however, I'm shamed to say - on Kyle Field (insert hissing sound here folks)... which is the rival Field of UT... (insert cheers and "HOOK 'em HORNS cheers here).
Just the same... I took a few minutes before the game and ambled up to the VIP Booth (hey.. my terp pass let me go up there!) and enjoyed the TOP FLOOR seats and view (for all of two minutes - which was long enough to snap a pic on my Treo and now I'm sharing it with you.


So... that is the field I got to work and watch the game on. Probably the only time I'd be happy about being on the "HOME" side of Kyle Field. Unless of course the Ags want to hire me as a terp for their football team then I will swallow my pride and wear the aTm insignia. Just don't ask me for cash... it stands for Texas A&M not ATM. ;)

Just don't tell my dad or my pastor- they will disown me- both are fanantics about UT- LOL

No - I'm not a die-hard football fanatic. I don't paint myself orange or attend/watch every game but I am colorful about my UT clothing when I'm intentionally going into Aggieland. What can I say... I'm just "cute" that way? There are several of us HORNS in the sea of marroon and white.

On to the next pic... a bit of update. Since the photo on my profile is quite old (from Nov 03) I figured I'd update (finally). It's not the best, but oh well. It's recent. It's real and it's as good as it gets at this time of night.



On that jolly note - G'nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home