Saturday, September 24, 2005

To Know...



To know this heart of mine,
the way it pounds,
the manner in which it speaks;
is to know the real me.


To know the quiet
and scared person
I can be,
who is comforted by
just the sound of your voice.


To know that I am
in heaven
whenever I hear you smile
when we talk.


To know that my love
is without limits
or boundaries
is to see just
the first side
of my feelings.


To know the smallest
and largest
of my secrets
and not despise
or hate me
for them
is to be my true friend.


To know this strong
and opinionated woman
can be quiet
and just listen,
even if it's just
to your breathing;
that my whole world
is better.


To know me
takes time
and a desire
and you have shown
the desire
to know me by the time
you spend with me.


If you had
any glimmer of doubt
now you know
I love you.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

very very nice. Love you bunches of oats -n- more!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

Hoping to see another update soon from you! Love you bunches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home