Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Is it Sunday Yet?

Some people crave Fridays... when the "work week" is over. HA! Friday isn't the ending point for me. Saturday afternoon and sometimes Saturday evening is the quitting time for me. You'd think being that I work in education, I'd get the entire weekend to recoup and rest up. Again - not the case for me. I can't complain too badly though, the extra work is something that I asked for - not to mention it's something I need so that I can have a bit of extra money for little things like... gas in my car (to go back and forth to work) and food (to eat on my way to and from work). Can you tell yet that my life revolves around my work?

Once work is over, my life revolving goes another way... mainly around a group of persons, a few in particular. One of whom I got the pleasure of speaking to- which did my heart and peace-of-mind rather good. Person one, "Mule" or Heather, was at a "me time" thingy so I didn't get to talk to her. The 'rents... well, I talked to them and all is well on their home front - they have power: yey!. Third person on my top three list... is neither last nor is he least... he'd be the one that did my heart some good this evening.

I know this was completely out of the blue - but such is insomniac postings.

~Ang

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

Sunday? All day and you are not home! I guess it was time for you to have some down time! I do hope you enjoyed it! Will chat with you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home