Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Favorite Guys in Blue

I was feeling a little blue today... and so in search of a smile I went flipping through my folder of pictures from Spring Break with Stephen, Robert and I. I snapped this one up on our last night together while they were playing at my momma's. They were wrestling around and giggling and here... well... I think Stephen effectively "pinned" Robert and then had to be a ham for me and the camera. It took my blues and made them into something better, into baby blues - as in soon that little red-haired, brown eyed boy that loves us so much (and you can bet your bottom dollar and dime we love him too) will be our 'baby'.

Just wanted to share the moment.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

LOL too cute... Hope today is a better day for you and me both. Fought with a headache all day yesterday and finally determined it was sinus related. With meds on board I am kind of loopy with not quite so nasty a headache.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home