Thursday, August 09, 2007

Just call me a busy bee

This summer has just flown by. It started off fast-paced with Stephen joining our family and home in June. That entire month is a blur. I can't even beging to tell you what all we did- as there is simply toooooo much to recount. I do know and can tell you that we had LOTS of fun.

July - pretty much the same thing. Lots and lots of business filled with worry over Grammy (my mom) being in the hospital.

So far August has been just as eventful. I've gained another client so that I still get a full week of work but which allows me to have the work day done and over with by 3pm. Which is a good thirty minutes before my son will be finished with his day at school.

School starts back for my little one on the 17th (just a half day but for him - by golly it counts) with his first full day being the 20th. That is also my first day to work with my new clients. Robert however, is off that entire day so he'll be the parent on call and on duty for this first full day of school. I think he's looking forward to that.

Here are my blessings and wishes for all to have a safe end of the summer and a great start to the new school year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home