Wednesday, September 20, 2006

13 More Days

This week so far has been great. I was off Sunday and Monday. I was very lazy and played World of Warcraft and baked goodies for family and friends. Also a pepsi pork roast was made for much munchings. Tuesday I had a training class that was frankly a joke as I've done that class at least twice and could teach it without breaking a sweat. Eh.

Either way... its only 13 more days until my appointment. I've entered the "eh" stage where I'm rather non-caring about it as I've finally figured out that I can't do a thing about it anyway.

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

Okay, counting days I can understand.. completely. But when you have it figured to the minute then I will worry okay??

LOVE YOU MOSTEST!

ps. I got called "chicken"... by none other than MM (Mechanic Man).... cuz I said "Okay to his last retort about who loves who more.... HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home