Saturday, September 16, 2006

Holy Cow II - 16 more days

16 more days. Yesterday it was 17. Yeah - I'm keeping track - counting down and just trying to not stress over this too much. I have a nuerologist appointment Oct 3. A necessary step in the process. I have a list of questions for the doctor. Main two are this:
1: With my stroke history is hormone replacement safe?
(ie: birth control/ HRT's)
2: With my stroke history is it safe to attempt pregnancy?

With those two questions asked... it leads to a list of things to discuss and decide with my Darlin'. He's not real happy with my being in pain all the time - I know I'm not happy taking pain meds for it daily.

It has both of us scared - to say the least. It's that whole - pray for the best and plan for the worst. Right now - honestly other than feeling scared - I'm numb.

I really don't have anything else to say - maybe it will get better on count-down-day 15?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home