Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Bees have nothing on us

Bees look like lazy bums compared to our family and friends. With jam-packed schedules and only sleeping maybe 5 hours a night I sit back and wonder how long I can keep up.

I'm in desperate need of a nap... does anyone have a frying pan, Duct Tape or some velcro suits and wall to stick kidlet, roomie and roomies friends on? The Duct Tape is to tie the hubby down so I can be in the same room with him for more than 5 minutes in passing. (Me getting home from work and him heading out the door to work).

With as little as I feel I'm getting done at the house and as little as hubby and I are getting to spend quality time with Stephen... moving to the boonies, homeschooling and living off the land (but some how managing to keep my computer, internet, cable and AC is a must)... ok... no living off the land like they did in the 1500's... we're talking 2000 style. :D

ACK - I have no time... have to get back to a training class.

I'd post up a pic of my kid doing his saturday thing.. but i need permission from the other kidlet's 'rents in the snap shot first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home