Thursday, September 21, 2006

QUIZ

Fun Quiz #1
1. Name: Angeline - but I go by Ang or Angie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes, a very strong willed woman my mom went to school with
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? while typing and publishing my previous post
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time, yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? roasted chicken breast
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? ..................... no
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Without a doubt
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yes, you are reading it
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? me? no. never.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, lost 'em a long time ago, if you find 'em... no, I don't want 'em back
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? um let me think about that for a second..... NO
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not if I can help it
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I try to be... but I don't always feel like I am
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? vanilla... add the right things and it can be anything
16. SHOE SIZE? 11
17. RED OR PINK? (this answer is all my wedding dress' fault) Pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? feeling blah - like I do now
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? .... my pawpaw
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? uhm... since it's on a blog... can it be sent back? I mean - I copied and pasted mine... and yes, I'll comment and let her know I did it
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue jeans that need replaced badly and no shoes (the come off first thing!)
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a cheese slice at work - I'm not feeling very hungry right now
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? being as I'm hard of hearing - I'm not listening to anything. I can just barely make out the clack of the keys and I sometimes have to wonder if I really hear them or if I just know they are there and it's like working offline
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? daisy yellow- I want to be bright and happy
25. FAVORITE SMELL? my husband - after a shower (he uses Axe - okay.. blushing now)
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? my mom-in-law
27.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? how they feel when I shake their hand
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? uhm... I adore the lady who's blog I got this off of... does that count?
29. FAVORITE DRINK? water - it's good anytime, anyday
30. FAVORITE SPORT? football
31. HAIR COLOR? brown with redish highlights
32. EYE COLOR? right now... lots of gold and very little green
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes - I'll never go back to glasses if I can help it
34. FAVORITE FOOD? chocolate
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? both
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED. Covenant - gooooood movie
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? grey
39. HUGS OR KISSES? both
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND THE QUICKEST? depends on who sees it
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? again - depends on who sees it
43. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Elizabeth Moon's The Deed of Paksenarrion (my husband is reading it to me)
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? an old globe print
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? anything - except screaming or violence
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Washington DC
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I care -too much at times AND I'm an interpreter for the deaf ( I communicate with out saying a word)
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? December 31, 1977 in Cleveland, Texas

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. NAME: Robert S. Taylor
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My first name comes from my maternal Grandfather. My middle comes from my paternal Grandfather. He's about as fond of it as I am.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? February
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Left handed, yes. Right handed, not so much.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Spam!
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I would never dream of such a thing. Really.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I believe so. I haven't checked recently to see if they left.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Would Bill Clinton take a vow of celibacy?
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate, preferably with German in front of it.
16. SHOE SIZE? 11
17. RED OR PINK? Red. I look terrible in pink, but I'm told I look good in purple
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My wonderful ability at indecision
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Ed Beck. Man saved my life.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'm not sending this to anyone, I pulled it off my wife's blog.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Charcoal grey, no shoes
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Garlic bread
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of the computer.
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Midnight blue
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Burning gas. Weird, I know
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Mom
27.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Male or female?
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I didn't get it sent to me, but yes, I love my wife
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Dr. Pepper
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Baseball
31. HAIR COLOR? Brown
32. EYE COLOR? Blue with gold around the iris
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. Vision is trouble free.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Mashed Potatos
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary movies are funny, so happy ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED. Covenant - Damned Good Movie
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? What is this? A restaurant? Did someone hang a no shoes, no shirt, no service when I wasn't looking? No, I don't have a shirt on.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both as long as you're my wife, hugs if you're related, handshake if we're friends or meeting for the first time. Otherwise: I like my space so keep to yourself or risk your health.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pretty much anything to do with pumpkin
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND THE QUICKEST? Don't know. Not sending this to anyone.
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above answer
43. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Hm. Long list. Let's see, Elizabeth Moon's The Deed of Paksenarrion with my wife, Dan Abnett's ­Eisenhorn, Robin Hobb's Forest Mage, and World of Darkness: Chicago. What can I say? I'm busy.
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? What mouse pad
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Country music, the sound of a clip sliding in, and anything from Halo
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither, I'm a member of the Country club
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany, unless you want to count Azeroth which I visit daily. FOR THE ALLIANCE!
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I have absolutely no redeeming qualities.
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ada, OK in 1979

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife would like to contest the answer to number 49. In response I referred her to question number 9 and the attached answer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home