Friday, November 10, 2006

I knew it!

Well - I should have laid money down, by way of a bet, when I said last night that J would probably stay home from school. I was right. But with good reason. She has really bad seizures and had two really "hard" ones this morning so she slept in. Lazy lady bug didn't wake up until 10am.


By that time, J was running a fever of 100.5 so naturally, Jwas given fever reducer, tucked into comfy pj's and I settled into work. That was until I got the idea to call in my co-worker. I knew A wasn't going out of town until this evening so I called on her charity (and the fact that I worked for her last night and I knew she probably would not turn her nose up at a chance to get the 5 hours back onto her paycheck). Mind you I had to go pick A up -her car is dead, has been for a while now- but doing so was worth it. I don't have to wear the same clothes for three days nd it let me drive my Camaro.
** By the way - he [the camaro] needs a name - any suggestions?**



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I got to spend time with my Darlin'. I got some laundry done [he helped to fold and put away and even helped me pack for the weekend]. We went for lunch with some friends and caught up on watching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home