Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday Thoughts

I've commented on all of the blogs I read that have been recently updated only to look at mine and smack myself in the forehead. MY own dearly beloved blog has not been updated this week. Could that be because on monday we cleaned house like whirlwinds, knowing that company was coming over on Tuesday? Slept in for a change on Tuesday -until Rob had to go to training *cackles with a small smile* it's about time that he had some training. Compared to the last three months and still more next month, that he finally has some himself is funny to me.

I've been staying up way too much this week... Let me explain schedules and why this is - I work from 730a-9a on W, Th and F mornings. 3p-8/9p on W, Th F... and 8a-9p on Sats.

That is when my main girl "J" isn't sick or mom just wants to keep her home.
This weekend, J's mom and dad are taking time for themselves (something they could not and never did before my working for them) and going out of town. They will be leaving Friday afternoon and returning Sunday evening. So... I'm on and at work the entire weekend - 24/3. The other girl who normally works Sundays and I have switched shifts (it gives her Thurs, Fri, Sat AND Sun off).
So... I basically go in @ 730a tomorrow (I have sneaking feeling she'll stay home tomorrow) and I won't get off work until 8 or later on Sunday night. But the contract overnight money in my pocket will help pay an unexpected and non-budgeted-for bill.

Robert on the other hand - has a very set and steady schedule. W,Th,F,S and S from 3p - 12midnight. Which equates to my staying up late to at the very least say hi to him when he comes home (on the nights I don't pick him up from work) and by that time, I'm amped up and can't sleep so I'm up until 2 or 3 or 5(last night) in the morning with him. And yes, I'm dragging my tired ass out of bed at 645 so I can go to work and be up AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL day.


OH - Nifty Posible Thing Happening!

Mom (my mother in law - I call my own mother "momma") has told me about a
craft fair
being held in Ardmore this weekend and she and I may go and take J to it. (Her mom already approved the out of town trip! Woot)
J loves getting out, going for a drive and seeing things. Especially colors and will smile and giggle whenever I take her to Mom's embroidery shop (please note the # is wrong - if you are interested in something - contact me and I'll get you the number).
_______________________________________


____________________________________

I took this some weeks ago... and I look at it now and wonder about how things are seen when you just look at it for a second. Just a cracked nut on the ground. But it fed an animal, it will help to feed the ground, produce rain, air for me to breathe. Every little thing matters. Even if you don't think it might.



1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything serves a purpose and not by chance.

Thanks for the comment AND for featuring my site on your sidebar. How kind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home