Sunday, October 22, 2006

50 things about me

I’m a woman.
I’m a cancer survivor.
I’m naive sometimes.
Wife.
I'm a caretaker of non-ambulatory teenagers.
I'm Hard of Hearing/ ASL Deaf.
I'm a member of the Deaf Community.
I'm a member of the Hearing Community.
I'm a believer - in many things.
Capricorn.
I'm a painter.
I'm a writer.
I'm a singer.
I communicate with more than a voice.
I am me.
I'm a survivor of brutality.
I'm fond of yellow daisies.
I'm enticed by a freshly showered Darlin'.
I'm passionate about my friends and family.
I'm a best friend to several.
I'm in love with two of my best friends.
I'm married to one of them.
I'm an "adopted sister" to the other.
"Pet" to two cats (I've finally learned they are the bosses).
I have a Beta Fish too.
I'm afraid of thunderstorms but I love to see them roll.
I'm always trying to come up with new recipes in the kitchen.
I'm addicted to chocolate.
I don’t always understand “hearing humor”.
I ally myself with the element of Air.
I enjoy seeing things through a camera lens.
Hot cocoa does make things better.
Ice cold tea is my favorite drink in the summer time.
I miss the snow and weather that makes we don a coat.
I’m an Aunt to 3 boys and 3 girls by family.
I’m an Iggiey to 6 boys and 1 girl by heart.
If I had to describe myself in one word “kitten” would be it.
I play World of Warcraft and love it!
I think the world would be a better place if punishments were swift and fitting the crime.
I have forgiven those who have done me very wrong - but I have not forgotten.
I’m glad to have the parents that I have - it could have been much worse for me.
I’m blessed when J smiles at me.
I’m amazed when I look back at what I’ve lived through.
I cast.
I breathe even when it’s not always easy to do so.
I love to read a good book and will even give the “bad ones” a chance.
I’m always looking for new cookie recipes.
I have more courage than I usually give myself credit for.
I’m happy.
I blog - can’t you tell? I hope you enjoyed this peek into me.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

I liked this. A bunch!

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home