Friday, September 29, 2006

Orange Day with pretty evening shots



I just love days like this. Where it's crisp and cool in the mornings and evenings. Days when I need to break into my sock drawer and when I actually don't complain about wearing shoes. Yes, I admit it, I'm a shoe-hater. I take them off as soon as I come through the door and they are the very last thing I put on before walking out the door. Though, I have found a pair of backless tennies that just make everyone cringe. They are BRIGHT ORANGE.
Yup... orange. I like the color. Shocking to those who knew me back in my interpreter days where I would wear black because it made me smile. I still smile over black - what? It's classic, comfy and dressy at the same time. But recently, I've fallen in love with orange. The brighter the better.
Just so you know I'm not pulling your legs... here is a snap shot of the shoes. lol


So, yeah.. those are my shoes. I love 'em. Easy on and Oh-so-easy off! Told you they were bright orange. They don't go with much. But I swear they match the orange thread that my jeans are sewn with PERFECTLY... so I'm always matching with my jeans.

Take that "What not to wear" - I match. Muwahaha!

No.. I'm not off my rocker - just sleep deprived and not feeling well.


Did I say yet that I love it when you can see the moon during the closing of the day?
*****
A special thank you to all who stop by and take the time to read and comment.

3 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

Nice shots. You did a good job.. and those orange sneakers... no wonder everyone cringes.. LOL but hey, that's not a problem.. BE HAPPY!

Work is persistant... I just missed the call as we had left for the game. *shrugs* oh, well....

loveyoumostesttimesblue

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Angie, Robert & Stephen said...

Hey.. I like my orange sneakers.. if you could carry around the same purse for ten years... I can go through an orange phase-thank you very much. :: laughs ::

Tell work to "Sit and Spin" - cuz I said so.

:: grins ::

loveyoumorethanalltherainbowsandwishesinthewholewideworldasweknowit

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

I HAPPEN TO LOVE THAT POOR OLD PURSE.. the one I have now is like toting around carls bad caverns! TYVM! UGH! I posted today... check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home