Wednesday, September 27, 2006

'Nessa

" 'Nessa "

Good morning. Well, let me take that "good" part back. It is simply a morning. As usual with Robert's new schuedule, I've been staying up tooooooo late.

It was after 1:30 in the am before we finally even thought about going to bed. Since I have be at work at 7:30 in the morning, waking at 6:45 on a "sleep in" day... I have a wonderful 'I'm tired' headache. Rather than snuggle up with my husband, who is happily sleeping, with covers tucked all around, I'm at the keys. Why you may ask... one word is my answer: insomnia.

Who knew you could have it in the day time too. I did try to lay back down. It was too hot. I couldn't get comfortable. Cats came to visit. Pick your reason... all of them were mine this morning. So... I did what most people of the generation do when you can't sleep - I got online.

The great thing about doing that is I got to talk to my Heather (link to her blog is on the side). She is always posting up various pictures of all sorts of things and well, I'm joining the band wagon. Since moving I don't have all that many plants anymore. What I had when I was in Texas I gave away, to what I hoped was loving homes, in attempt to not be a plant-murderer. I took with me only Daryl (My mini violet - I'll do a pic of her later). Joining the 'family' is 'Nessa. Named after my mother in law (mom) -who gave it to me.

So, mom - this one's for you. May you all have a blessed day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home