Friday, September 22, 2006

CareBear Quiz

Do y'all remember the original era of carebears? I do... I used to have them. Since I saw Heather's quiz, it got me looking for more. Saw this one and well, it was overly simple but surprisingly, it fits. Enjoy!

Yes - I'm feeling better... but I will be feeling amazing when I get my prescription filled and my employer gets my paycheck right -which will be next week. On a positive note - WOOT! my first car payment was made today. Hey - I look at it as a milestone. You got yours, I got mine.

Take the quiz:
Which CareBear Are You???

Harmony Bear
Harmony Bear helps others get along. This peace-loving bear knows our differences are something to be celebrated, not something to keep us apart. When differences are brought together in harmony they create something beautiful. That's the meaning of her symbola smiling flower with different colored petals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home