Friday, December 08, 2006

Brrr

Well... it's not yet offically winter, as the Winter Solstice is yet to be upon us, bet take a minute and let me tell you it's COLD here. It got down to 12 degrees last night and the all mighty high today is 41. Now, for this lil 'ol Texan - whose idea of cold was ... oh - about 60 or so ... except for those two days when it gets icey then back up into the 60's and 70's again... I'm begining to wonder if my hands and feet will ever get warm and STAY warm - unless they are being toasted in front of the gas heater. Meanwhile, my roomie is running around in a t-shirt and jeans, saying how it's "too warm" in the living room. Ye gods above and below - I never thought I'd see the day. But ... we do need a hard freeze/winter here - the bugs were HORRIBLE. And the poor trees... thought it was spring again and have been (up until this week) budding out like it was. Pretty sad that the global warming has gotten so bad it's confused even Nature.

Anywho... I'm off to put on MORE layers of clothes and see if I can't obtain warm toes and fingers... and nose... and all of me!

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

hrm.. i dunno if its your template changes or my computer being silly.. but the clock is in the center of my screen. Just thought I would let you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home