Friday, December 01, 2006

update

Yeah!

It's the weekend and yet I'm working... but that's okay... I like working with my girl. Things are SO much better and yet things are still up in the air at the same time.

I've come to the conclusion that I just need to buckle down and go to college. I've talked and talked with CM and the Cartography program sounds like not only something I can sink my teeth into but something I will enjoy. I've worked with CM a few times on some of his projects and have in some ways, fallen in love with the programs and the detail of it all. I'm the typical "A" personality... organization and coloring coding are right up my alley.

We are planning things and looking at numbers and how to's and where fore's and we'll see... but it will be done.

Laters til Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home