Saturday, January 27, 2007

scattered thoughts

I'm sitting at work, next to the window in the rocker where I always sit currently watching the wind blow the dead leaves around my boss' yard and listening to the video of Ani DiFranco that I have recently posted onto MySpace - it's not my favorite song of hers but I love the energy and vocal ability she shows. I've posted about Ani before so I won't revisit how I came to know her.

Never the less, no matter the mood I'm in, she makes my toe tap. Right now I'm on the fence between miffed and past the point of caring. Work stuff and I'll leave it at that.

I thought I had plenty of words to fill this white space, but I find now that I've got the page up and open... my mind has too many impartial thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J's dr appointment week after next
S's surgery in three weeks
Valentines day 2007
7 years since I met my husband for the first time
its 4 years since I ran away from my ex-abusive-husband
friends left behind through the years
new friends made now that I'm here
Hishin the fire mage
painting at the dining room table
sewing on the new machine that mom gave me for Christmas
listening to Rob read to me
watching LWord on the sofa with Maggie the cat
remembering the time Rob and I got to spend with Stephen
walls down
kissing my husband before work and when he comes home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home