Sunday, January 28, 2007

Need To and Want To

I desperately need to clean my house this week (monday and tuesday when I'm off work) but I want to just lay in bed, sleep, eat donuts with Maggie, play WoW with Robert and try not to worry about anything and medicate my migraine back to hell where it belongs.

I mean, come on... when is enough "effin" enough? {the use of effin - all your fault Princess Misty}

Is it too much to ask for a day withOUT feeling like my eyeballs are going to throb out of my head?

I need to stop bitching.

I need to be greatful I can feel the throbbing.

I want my head to STOP hurting.

I want a nap.

I want to feel more. content with what I can do.

I need to remember that part of being able to tie my own shoes, takes practice, just like it used to when I was shorter.

did I mention I want a nap?
at this point, I think I might need one too.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger AzureLynn said...

Morning Sis...
I blogged.. please do not pass out. *grins at you playfully* I hope your headache is better. I still have mine too -- its just kind of there. Not quite a 1 on the scale of such - yet enough to be annoying.
Loveyoubunchesofoatstimesblue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home