Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Eight Years

Today marks eight ( 8 ) years that Robert and I have known each other. What started out as a chance meeting online one night, lead to continued contact, long talks, short calls, long calls, a meeting, a friendship forged, longer calls, visits during the holidays, moving in with his parents, getting engaged, getting married and as of Monday the 12th, seven ( 7 ) months of marriage. Not a bad turn out for a chance meeting one lonely Valentine's Day.

Monday was our day to celebrate. Robert planned it all out and told me to keep Monday free for him. No problem!! I worked Sunday night - so did he. We did however, exchange Anniversary/Valentine's Day gifts over dinner Sunday night. He got me an Alliance Pin (it's a WoW thing), a very sweet and appropriate card, Charmed season 7 and tickets. [tickets to what I'll get to later]. He also bought me a car charger thingy for my IPod but I already had one so it went back. I got him two cute cards, a watch band [wanted to get him a new watch but he LOVES his current one and does not want to 'upgrade'], homemade coupons and homemade dinner and a dessert run after work.

Monday... back to Monday. We pretty much lived at the movie Theatre [tickets to the shows]. We saw Night at the Museum (my choice), had a nice dinner, saw Because I Said So (mutual choice) and lastly [but turned out to be the best of the three], Stomp The Yard. Yeah - wide range of movie choices there folks... but that's Rob and I.

All in all, we had a great day together, like most of our days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home